Please share your story with us!
Feel free to submit a video of your story; we will let you know how we can best use it to educate others or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your written story—we always need adoption stories!
Tips & Guidelines for Submitting a Video
You must be 18 years of age or older to submit a video to us. And, we cannot accept any copyrighted material (that includes songs, graphics, etc.).
- Speak freely and naturally, looking directly into the camera lens. Be yourself and tell your story.
- Find a quiet area to shoot your video, and speak loudly and clearly.
- Shoot and submit the highest quality video available on your device.
- Position your camera horizontally — not vertically — to shoot landscape mode like you would see on TV.
- Do not add music or graphics.
- Avoid shooting outdoors if the microphone will be exposed to the wind.
- Make sure you have plenty of light. Your main light source (lamp, sun, window, etc.) should be in front of you, not behind you, so that the light is on your face.
How to Submit Your Video